Project Management for Everyone is designed for the mid-level contributor or leader who is often assigned responsibilities because of their leadership and organizational skills. They likely do not hold the title of “Project Manager”. Nonetheless, they perform project-related tasks while facing the challenges of budget and schedule constraints and competing stakeholder needs.
Over the training series participants will learn:
• what a project is and why project management is important
• the importance of prioritizing project constraints
• the types of organizations that exist and how they affect projects
• how to prepare a project scope, budget and schedule based on the charter
• the techniques for balancing constraints such as resources and environmental influences
• how to engage stakeholders through effective communication
• tools to measure and report project performance and manage changes
• techniques for maintaining and sharing project documents for organizational learning
After taking this course you can start applying your knowledge immediately, or you can choose to sit for the CompTIA Project+ certification exam.
Questions? Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (719) 237-5692.
You selected to get the course Project Management for Everyone. Please Login or Signup to get it.